Intellectual Property Claims Policy Statement
Declaration of Intellectual Property Rights
FreeReturns14 reserves the right to update or modify this declaration statement without any prior notification by us.
Protocols of Intellectual Property Infringement
This website respects the intellectual property rights and interests of third parties and will take measures and steps to protect such rights and interests.
In the event of any concerns or complaints about violation of intellectual property rights, such as the unauthorized use of third-party trademarks or photos, or the selling of counterfeit goods, please send the following information in its entirety to info@Freereturns14.com or via our Contact us link located in the website.
The following criteria must be adhered to. If the information you submit is not accurate or complete, we will not respond to your request.
Email subject shall be named "IP infringement Claim".
Please use English.
- A statement of the authorization relationship between the complainant and Intellectual Property Holder;
- A description of the allegedly infringing works, behaviours, photos or materials ;
- A description of the location where the allegedly infringing materials showed (product(s) URL);
- Information that permit us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- Proofs of the intellectual property rights that you claim are infringed by the website:
(a). Copyright Infringement: proofs of the works copyright registration, or the proofs of first publication of the works, or the original manuscript of the works;
(b). Trademark Infringement: a valid registration number or certificate of the trademark. (e.g. "ABC trademark, Reg. No. 123456, registered 1/1/04”, etc);
A statement of your good faith believing that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by owner, its agent, or the law and stating that the contents of the above complaints are correct under penalty of perjury.
- The Users and Customers of this website shall be responsible for any consequences of the violation of the relevant laws in violation of the provisions of this statement.
- Purchases made by Customers or Users on our website are seemed as a voluntary acceptance of the constraint of the statements found in our Terms and Conditions.
- FreeReturns14 reserves the right to update or modify this declaration statement without any prior notification by us.
FreeReturns14 also reserves the right to explain this statement within the scope of the law and has the right to amend this statement at any time without prior notification.
FreeReturns14 is a subsidiary of FuzWeb
If you have any questions, please email us at info@Freereturns14.com .